Email me!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brief Catch Up!

Interim reports and relentless computer glitches have eaten my blogging time!

Grade 12
  • Hamlet essays! Hard copies due Monday. No essay will receive a grade until I have an electronic copy saved to my folder in the student directory.

Grade 10
  • Period 1 finished the Act III quiz today.
  • Period 4 started Act IV through scene 2.
  • E-text with translation: LINK
  • Went over Antony's Funeral Oration assignment once more. Students have another day to correct and hand in. (Identify every line where antony is being ironic. In other words, he says one thing and means the opposite.) There are at least 35 lines.
Grade 9
  • Went over final quiz.
  • Viewed the last 2 parts of the Elie Weisel-Oprah Winfrey video.
  • Tomorrow: Start unit exam.
  • Note: I will still take reading logs.

No comments: