Email me!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Benchmark III

I wasn't in class yesterday, and didn't post the day before. Periods 3 and 7 have continued with the benchmark exam. On Tuesday the listening passage was read, notes taken and constructed response questions begun. Yesterday the essay for the listening section was done, and Book I completed as needed. Students were strongly encouraged to make sure they marked the text in Book I: chapter titles, underling and numbering answer proofs, etc. Credit will be awarded for doing so.

AIS classes either continued REWARDS activities on Tuesday or worked on other reading comprehension assignments.

Today:

Pd 1 and 8: REWARDS LESSON 2.Pd 1 finished up to activity I, pd 8 is up to activity G

Pd 3 and 7:

Complete Benchmark Books I & II, fill in scantrons. If time, begin Book III

Pd. 6: Began REWARDS program Lesson 1 activity E.