Email me!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Journal Feedback - POM / Masque Wrap-Up

Grade 12

Journal items:
  • Time your entries! I know you can write more than one sentence per minute! A full five minutes of writing should cover most of a page at least.
  • Practice strengthening standard writing conventions. Facebook writing cannot bleed through into your journals.
  • Variety! Don't stick to one topic. Write about what is important to you.
  • If you want me to read your journal and give you feedback, it must be handed in on time. Essays are due tomorrow. I won't have the timne to read late journals. I will scan them for effort, grade accordingly and deduct late points.
  • Power of Myth III
  • Continued the video and ended at 34:00
  • Essays due tomorrow!
Grade 10
  • In groups: go over last nights HW (Masque outline), revise and refine.
  • Full class review.
  • HW: Read "The Open Window" by Saki. Annotate, focusing on character development.

No comments: